Nature Republic is one of the Korean skincare Brands that is close to my heart. It is under my 'safe to buy' list, as I have yet to experience any discomfort or reactions from using their products so far! The price range is pretty decent too!
I was glad that 0.8L Singapore sent me the Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream by Nature Republic. There are 3 types of Aqua Cream that come in different 3 colors:
PINK = Dry Skin Types
BLUE = Oily Skin Types
GREEN = Combination Skin Types
Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream is a moisturizer that will keep your skin hydrated at all times! It is a high performance hydrating cream which offers extra moisturizing! It also bears a refreshing scent, and contains marine based ingredients that will take care of the skin. It provides hydration and lightweight!
I was pleased that the aqua cream does not give a sticky or oily feeling on my skin after application. It absorbed pretty easily on my face, leaving no residue at all! I really love the pleasant scent but it does not last long, as it faded out after a few minutes! The product works well perfect for me, and I find it almost perfect as there is nothing I dislike about it except perhaps for the packaging. I generally don't like products like these to come in a jar/tub as I hate to scoop out the cream with my fingers, as some of the cream might get stuck under my fingernails!
On a whole, I swear by this product, as it is one of the most hydrating moisturizers I've ever used! YES! I'm quite addicted to the product as I liken it akin to water on my face, which penetrates into my pores! It is definitely worth mentioning and re-purchasing!
Lastly, thanks 0.8L Singapore for sending me this product directly from Korea. I hope my experience can help you to understand the product better! Do share with me on your takes and reviews on the comments section below!

0 Comments