This interesting double barreled syringe holds the product.
The ABC Triple Action Peel contains a cocktail of actives, including Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Beta Hydroxy and Vitamin C. The formula offers a time-release system, so that these hero ingredients can do their magic, but slowly, meaning that there is less of a chance for skin irritation.
Promising to reveal younger, more radiant looking skin, reducing the look of lines and pores. I had to buy a pack. Hoping that I could make my skin look its best for my upcoming (at the time) 40th birthday.
The rectangular cap reveals the nozzle.
Gently pressing in the end, as you would a syringe, releases a cream and gel.
To apply, I mixed gently in the palm of my hands, then patted gently onto my face and neck.
As instructions state I did not to rub the product into my skin, and made sure that I avoided the corners of the nose, mouth and eyes.
As instructions state I did not to rub the product into my skin, and made sure that I avoided the corners of the nose, mouth and eyes.
My skin did not become irritated during use, not even a tingle, something I have become accustomed to with peels.
After leaving on for 15 minutes, I then washed off with warm water.
The result after rinsing, was soft, clean looking skin. Typical to the way my skin will look after using almost any mask. However, I did notice after using the 4 syringes, once a week, I did see a more radiant appearance to my skin which seemed to have a more lasting effect.
The only problem I have experienced is a couple of pimples after using. Maybe it's my skin purging, but I thought it was worth noting for this review.
I must say that Skinn By Dimitri ABC Triple Action Peel is a lot more than a gimmicky product. It would be perfect for those interested in results from a peel, without the harsh reactions.

0 Comments