Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Medi Heally Herbal Eye Patch


I have a lot of faith in Medi Heally products, especially after my positive experiences with its Waist Warm Pack (for ovulation) and Herb Warm Pack (for menstruation). Hence, I am intrigued to try it out when they launched this innovative Eye on Pack, or Herb Eye Pack for your eyes!

Frankly speaking, I don’t know why Althea calls it “Eye on Pack”, maybe it is borrowing from the popular song “Eyes on Me”? The Herb Eye Pack retails for RM28/5 packs at Althea. Kao Megurhythm Hot Steam Eye Mask retails for RM22/5 packs at various AEON and Watson’s though so Kao is RM6 cheaper than Medi Heally. Let’s see if Medi Heally worth the higher price tag!





Medi Heally utilizes the wisdom of Korean traditional herbal ingredients. The brand believes that problems should be treated by triggering your body’s intrinsic healing power with the energy of nature, which makes it a long-term solution instead of a short-term fix.


These cute Medi Heally Herbal Eye Patch comes in individual packs. The moment the patch is heated, the herbal water in the heating agents will supply warm medical steam to the “eye circulation zone” for 20 minutes. Doing so will moisturize and release stress from your eyes area.


You can also massage your five acupuncture points for eyes soothing benefits, as per the picture shown here. However, I find the eye patch kinda stiff, making it a bit difficult to massage so I normally only massage them when I am applying eye cream.



Medi Heally claims that marigold, eyebright extract, chamomile and lavender are among the key ingredients here. I like eyebright, it is commonly used in Belif products, and has anti-inflammatory and skin brightening effects around your eyes. Lavender and chamomile are both known for their soothing power.

PERFORMANCE




Medi Heally Herb Eye Pack is scentless. It turns warm (not as hot as the Herb Warm Pack) within 3 minutes after you take it out from the packaging. The temperature will last for about 20-30 minutes (instead of hours like the Herb Warm Pack). The material is not as soft I expect it to be, slightly stiffer and will hold it shape when you put it on. In other words, not very adhesive compared to Kao. Your eyes will feel soothed and less drying the next day.

CONCLUSION


I prefer Kao Eye Mask over Medi Heally. First, Medi Heally is scentless. I prefer Kao’s Lavender Mask which helps me sleep better. Secondly, although Medi Heally is supposed to be better with its herbal ingredients and such, but my eyes feel much soothed and relaxed after using Kao. Finally, Kao is cheaper at RM22/5 packs (sometimes RM18 with discount) compared to Medi Heally.

I hope you like my share today and see you in my next review!


Overall impression: ★★★
Repurchasing: ★
You can get this from: Althea Korea
[Disclaimer] Product is purchased with my own money. All copyright of contents and images in this article is strictly mine.

Post a Comment

0 Comments