Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Today’s hair


(Well, yesterday but close enough)
Thursday I go to yoga with Chemist Friend in Malmö and I’ve been experimenting back and forth a bit to find a suitable up do for it. Braid(s) was irritating me and my usual braided nautilus was irritating me too, so it was time to try a top knot.

I violated my own three attempts or less-rule to get a good basic high ponytail going and my hair has a deep hatred for direction changes (Guess it comes with having coarse hair?) so I lost a scary amount of hair for this.

It started off as a regular Nautilus but after some fiddling and rearranging I’m not really sure what it could be called anymore. It’s not pretty, but it felt better than a regular height bun and a braid. It was actually only the hair sticks that turned out to get in my way.





I think I will try with a crown wrap of some sort next time.

Yoga was torture though. I covered the skinless areas on my feet with not one, but two of those shock absorbing anti-blister bandages but I managed to half scrape off the one on my right front foot and I had to pick it off in the middle of the class. Ouch and ouch!


Look how deep it is on my heel! I can feel my pulse in it at all times.

Post a Comment

0 Comments