Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The henna project, day 12

The indigo tests haven’t changed their colour. Not that I expected it, but I wanted to be sure.


I washed my hair using Syoss Silicone Free Repair & Fullness. I was pleasantly surprised at that one. Generally I haven’t had a lot of luck with Syoss, the conditioners are just too heavy for me. This one, however worked just fine.


Henna mud ready to freeze:
  • 5 gram henna
  • 50 ml water

I have an image in my head of my hair being slightly confused over the use of cone free conditioners lately: “So… Are we trying to go ‘cone free, or…?”
I’m pleasantly surprised at the cone free products in general though.
Granted, my experience with ‘cone free products are many years back, but I still think there are two options at play here:
Cone free products have become better
Or
I have become better at working with my hair and my CO-technique has become better
Maybe it’s a combination of both.
I remember my old tries of ‘cone free. It went so bad. Hah. Of course it was back when I was in total “Try all the things!”-mode and decided that since some people on LHC thought ‘cones were bad, of course they were plain poison for my hair too!
It didn’t go as bad as the coconut-incident, but that story will have to wait for another day.

Maybe I should add just a bit of the Syoss to the henna-treatment instead of water?

Post a Comment

0 Comments