Lately I’ve been reading a lot of blogs from all sorts of different people and with different focus on their blog. One thing I have noticed is that those who show their personality and blog about their more personal stuff are definitely my favourites. The personal angle makes everything more interesting. Maybe that’s just my own weird observation?
So… How do I add more personality to my blog? I know technically I blog about *my* hair, but it feels more general then personal when I do. A lot of times I have weird little thoughts about hair and stuff that I don’t add to the blog because it feels silly. But maybe those weird little thoughts are what makes it more personal?
Maybe adding this little “thinking out loud” post is what adds more personality to my blog? Or is it maybe just attention-whoring to ask what people think?
So... What do you all think?

0 Comments