One of the reasons I love Sunsilk (Other than it being cheap, available and just working well) is that it’s good to mix other products in. Usually I will have something mixed into it: Sunscreen or more expensive products like the Argan oil treatment I got from Little Orca.
Well, I mixed some of the new Schwarzkopf Gliss leave in conditioner in it and started shaking it around. Immediately I could hear something was very, very wrong in the bottle.
I unscrewed the bottle and found the contents being lumped up and completely separated. Half of it being a grainy lump and the other being milky water.
Damn!
It’s not the first time it has happened. It seems to happen once in a while when I mix two leave in conditioners together, but I have no idea what causes it or what ingredients to avoid mixing. Does anyone know?
I’m really annoyed at having ruined an almost full bottle of leave in conditioner.
Murderers!

0 Comments